Charleston, South Carolina – Another great opportunity for job-seekers in the Tri-County area as virtual job fair is set to take place on Wednesday.
The event is hosted by Charleston County’s Human Resources and Department SC Works Trident.
According to the hosts, the virtual job fair will be open for registration from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesday.
Those who are looking for a job will have the opportunity to talk with several employers and agencies in the Tri-County.
This is the full list of employers:
- Allways Caring HomeCare
- Already HomeCare – Charleston
- Berkeley County Government
- Charleston County Consolidated 9-1-1 Center
- Charleston County Government
- Charleston Grounds Management
- Charleston Water System
- Clark’s Termite and Pest Control
- Classic Remodeling & Construction
- Cullum Mechanical Constructors Inc.
- EnviroSmart Inc. d.b.a. ES-Integrated
- Hilton Hotels
- J.E.M Restaurant Group, Inc.
- James Island PSD
- Low Country Elder Care LLC/Senior Helpers
- Lowcountry Hotels LLC (Fennell Holdings Inc)
- North Charleston Fire Department
- Post and Courier
- Sanders Brothers Construction
- ServiceMaster of Charleston
- W International
- Wild Dunes Resort
Those who are interested to apply for a job and need additional information about the job fair should visit this link.
Tomorrow! Our Human Resources Department & @SCWorksTrident will host a virtual Job Fair & Resource Expo. There's still plenty of time to register for this free opportunity. See all of the participating employers & info on how to participate at https://t.co/iCz9ExYtgL #chsnews pic.twitter.com/EPB3nxqpHf
— Charleston County (@ChasCountyGov) January 24, 2022